About Sanflor Floresta
Academic Level Degree Bachelor
Age 33 - 37 Years
- BS. Nursing graduate at Jose Rizal University dated March 30, 2008
- With Nursing Professional Eligibility handling License Number 0525184 with a registration date on March 10, 2009.
- With Professional Registration ID Number 11-J-N-0048172 of Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Saudi Commission for Heath Specialties with a registration date on August 2011
- With Kuwait license in nursing
- Previously worked in Dental 8 Kuwait as Dental nurse for four years, with two (2) years and nine (9) months experience as Dental Nurse in Saudi Arabia, Six (6) months experience as Staff Nurse in Public Hospital; Six (6) months experience as School Nurse in an International School and three (3) months experience as Clinic Nurse Trainee in a Private Clinic.
- Readily develop rapport with patients, families, staff and other health care professionals.
- Dedicated individual with reputation for consistently going beyond what is required
- Relate well to people from a variety of culture and socio-economic condition
- Highly motivated to launch dental nursing career
- Readily available immediately for work
2003 - 2008
Jose Rizal University
2009 - 2010
Bagong Cainta Municipal Hospital
Renders direct nursing care to the patients which includes: - Carrying out Doctor’s order. - Taking out vital signs Prepares and/or administers patients medication. Performs IV regulation and vital signs plotting, charting and documentation of patient’s medical status. Attends all patient’s needs, concerns and/or inquiries. Performs other related duties as may be assigned by the immediate superior.
2010 - 2010
Hope Academy International School
Responsible in promoting and protecting the optimal health of the whole school community Responsible in assessing the health needs of the whole school community by obtaining the health history of the patient, screening and evaluating abnormal health findings. Responsible in providing vital signs to all students and school employees. Provides first aid management for injuries and illnesses. Utilizes existing health resources to provide appropriate care of the patients.
2010 - 2010
De Los Santos - STI Mega Clinic
Responsible in assessing the health needs of the patient. Acts as the primary point of contact to the patient. Performs patient history and makes referrals to the assigned and/or designated doctor. Oversees patient schedules appointments and procedures. Responsible in taking vital signs and administers medication of patient as per Doctor’s order. Provides health education to the patient.
2011 - 2014
Al Shakeren Medical Center
Responsible for preparing and maintaining clinical environment Preparing and mixing materials Operate suction devices during treatment Preparing surgery materials and sterilized it after being used in procedures Perform material stock control Providing support to patient during treatment Adhere to cross-infection and health and safety protocols to the highest standard Ensure that all equipment is adequately disinfected after every single patient and dental instruments are decontaminated correctly. Assist the Dentist during treatment by passing relevant instruments and equipment, aspirating and retracting if necessary
2015 - 2019
Rotated in areas like Periodontics, Prosthodontics, Oral Surgery, Pedodontics, Endodontic and in General dentistry. Assisted Doctors in procedure of implants, frenectomy, Sinus Lift, Crown lengthening, Crown preparation, Final impression for crowns, Delivery of Crown, Extraction/Surgical extraction, Post and build up, Teeth and Gum contouring, Scaling and Polishing, Preventive Resin Restorative, Pulpotomy, Pulpectomy, Stainless steel crown, space maintainer impression and delivery, Root canal Treatment (instrumentation and obturation). Doing duties and responsibilities in Sterilization and washing areas. Making sure that the Clinics are well prepared for any procedures. Keeping the infection control stability in any areas of the clinic. Responsible for the preparatory and post care of the clinics. Updating the Clinic Materials and instruments. Providing the needs of the Dentist, by passing the right instruments and giving the materials needed in the procedure.